AFS – Terms & Conditions
- Seller Agreement
- Onsite Checkout Payments Features Terms and Condition.
- Seller Protection, Performance and Accountability Policies.
- Purchase Protection Policy
Last updated: 26 March 2023
- Your listings and content
- You grant us certain permissions to use your listings and content. We may display product or service listings shared by you or on your behalf (each a “Product Listing“) on AllFootballShirts. You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform, make available, display, translate and create derivative works of the Product Listings and any other content, data or information shared by you or on your behalf, or accessed by us in connection with the Commerce Features, including photos and videos (together with Product Listings, your “Seller Content“), in connection with AllFootballShirts. You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in Seller Content to grant us the licences and rights set forth in these Seller Terms.
- You are responsible for your listings and content. Even if we host and display your Seller Content on AllFootballShirts, you are solely responsible for the contents of your Seller Content. You must ensure that all Seller Content is true, accurate and complete at all times, including, without limitation, the description, price, applicable taxes or fees, delivery information, required legal disclosures and other advertisement, offer or promotional content. You are solely responsible for setting the price of products or services you offer. If we provide guidance regarding a suggested price for products or services you offer, such guidance is informational only and the decision to accept or reject such guidance is solely yours.
- You must ensure that your Product Listing provides Users with the terms, conditions and policies that apply to the transaction for that product. You are responsible for displaying, keeping up to date and honouring any sales, returns and/or privacy policies, and all other relevant terms or information or disclosures related to your Product Listings that you want to apply to your interactions with Users or that are otherwise required by law. Any such terms, information or disclosures do not bind us and must not conflict with these Seller Terms or our other applicable terms and policies.
- You are responsible for applicable taxes relating to your listings and content. Even if we host and display your Seller Content on AllFootballShirts, you are the seller of record and agree to comply with all applicable tax laws and ordinances. Except as otherwise provided in the Payment Terms, you are solely responsible for all determinations, calculations, collections, withholdings, reporting and remittance of applicable taxes, duties, fees, surcharges and additional charges (“Taxes & Fees“) for sales that result from your use of Commerce Features. You are solely liable for all liabilities, including, without limitation, any penalties or interest, taxing jurisdictions may assess as a result of the under remittance or non-remittance of any Taxes and Fees imposed on your products or services.
- This Seller Agreement (our “Seller Terms“), applies to your use of the commerce services and features that we make available to you to display, promote, offer, market or sell products and services (each a “Commerce Feature“) to users of AllFootballShirts (each a “User“).
These Seller Terms incorporate other policies, terms and conditions that apply to you when you use Commerce Features, which include but are not limited to:
- The On-site Checkout Payments Features T&Cs (below) govern your use of any Payments Features (as defined in those Terms, and currently defined as onsite checkout features that we make available to you in or through AllFootballShirts that enable Users to initiate payments to you).
- AllFootballShirts, and those other terms continue to apply. To the extent of any conflict between these Seller Terms and any other terms, the Seller Terms shall govern solely with respect to your use of the Commerce Features.
- Your products and services
- You must comply with our terms and all applicable laws when you use Commerce Features. Your products and services, Seller Content and use of Commerce Features must comply at all times with these Seller Terms, our other applicable terms and policies, and applicable laws, rules and regulations. You agree that you are solely responsible for determining that the Commerce Features are suitable for your intended use.
- Sales of counterfeit or pirated products and sales prohibited by government sanctions are strictly prohibited. Without limiting the generality of the policies set forth above, you are expressly prohibited from displaying, promoting, offering, marketing or selling counterfeit or pirated products or services through the Commerce Features.
- You are responsible for providing customer service to Users in connection with your products and services. You are responsible for providing, managing, paying for and fulfilling any sales, warranty and customer service, returns, refunds or accommodations to Users in connection with your use of a Commerce Feature.
- You are responsible for ensuring the integrity and safety of your products and services. As between us, you are solely responsible for any defect or non-conformity in any product or service that you offer and for complying with any recall or safety alert, or similar direction or notice, with respect to any product or service related to your Product Listings. You agree to promptly remove any Product Listing upon issuance of any recall or safety alert, or similar direction or notice, or claim of infringement of intellectual property rights with respect to products or services relating to your Product Listings.
- We may review your Seller Content to ensure the integrity of our services, but this does not change your obligations to us or to Users. These reviews may include automated or other audits of your Seller Content to verify compliance with these Seller Terms and applicable law, but do not mean that we assume any responsibility or liability, or otherwise agree to modify your responsibilities and liabilities under these Seller Terms and applicable law.
- Our services
- We may modify or cease providing our services. We may modify or cease operating any Commerce Feature, with or without prior notice or liability to you.
- We provide our Commerce Features as a convenience to you. The Commerce Features, including but not limited to tools we provide that allow you to view information about past transactions, offer Incentives, or to calculate default delivery rate, tax rate or other data, are provided as a convenience only. You use them at your sole discretion and risk. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies, errors or liabilities that may arise out of their use. Additional terms may apply to their use.
- You may use third-party service providers only as permitted by these terms. As used in these Seller Terms, a “Service Provider” means anyone who directly or indirectly provides services to you or to third parties on your behalf. You may use Service Providers in connection with Commerce Features only if you ensure that they comply with these Seller Terms, including your responsibility to protect User Data (as defined below). You are solely responsible for the acts or omissions of your Service Providers, and a failure to comply with these Seller Terms by any of your Service Providers will be deemed a breach by you. In certain circumstances and in order to optimise your use of our Commerce Features, you or your Service Provider may provide us with credentials to act on your behalf with respect to our integration with your Service Provider. We are not responsible for any errors, inaccuracies or liabilities whatsoever in connection with our use of such credentials.
- We may test improvements that affect your use of our services. From time to time, we test improvements to our audiences and delivery systems, which may affect how your Seller Content is displayed or your use of Commerce Features or other services. Testing is designed to improve the effectiveness of our service, but we are not responsible for any impact to you that may arise from it.
- We may use automated means to help optimise your listings and content. These means may include use of the AllFootballShirts Platform or allowing us to use automated software and create test credentials to retrieve information from domains, web pages or other URLs that you provide. We or any entity acting on our behalf may access, index, cache, analyse or crawl, including through use of automated software, the domains, web pages or URLs associated with your Seller Content in connection with our Commerce Features, enforcement of our Commerce Policies or both. If you provide URLs or similar content in connection with Seller Content, you grant us – and any entity acting on our behalf – the right to access, index, cache, analyse or crawl the URLs and the content available through such URLs or any portion thereof, and based on your account settings, pull updates periodically from such URLs to create, augment or update your Seller Content.
- We may make ratings and reviews available about you and your listings. We may display ratings and reviews related to you or your Product Listings. We have no responsibility for the content of such ratings and reviews. Except for those ratings and reviews that are part of your Seller Content, you do not own or have any rights in or to such content. You understand that we may use automated software to present more useful ratings and reviews to Users. Any ratings or reviews that you submit shall comply with our policies and applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not submit or cause or allow others to submit illegitimate or inauthentic ratings or reviews.
- Our role. While we may provide certain services to enable transactions or to help resolve issues with buyers, we have no control over and do not guarantee the performance or actions of any buyer – including the ability of buyers to pay for products or services that you offer – or that a buyer will actually complete a transaction.
- Your use of AllFootballShirts data
- You may only use User data in accordance with these Seller Terms. You may only use any User’s data, content or other information that you receive from AllFootballShirts in connection with your use of the Commerce Features. You may not sell or misuse User Data. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may use User Data (i) to support the transactions arising from the User’s use of the Commerce Features or (ii) for any purpose for which you have obtained the valid consent of the User or otherwise have a legal basis. You may not engage in direct email marketing to Users unless the User has opted in to receiving marketing emails from you.
- We are both independent controllers of User Data. To the fullest extent permitted by the laws of the European Union and United Kingdom, we are considered separate and independent data controllers of the personal information of Users. As such, we each independently determine the purposes and means of processing User Data and therefore are not responsible for your use of User Data. Where you and a third party jointly determine the purposes and means of specific data processing actions with respect to your Product Listings, you agree that you and such party shall be a joint controller of such User Data. In this case, you and such party are responsible for complying with your obligations under applicable law.
- You will cooperate with us to help ensure User privacy. You will promptly notify us in writing when you become aware of a security incident or receive notice of any regulatory or enforcement inquiry regarding privacy or data security in connection with your use of Commerce Features or User Data, including any involving your Service Providers, unless you are otherwise instructed by a law enforcement or regulatory agency. You will cooperate with us in investigating and remediating a security incident and in responding to a regulatory inquiry or enforcement.
- Enforcement of our terms
- We reserve the right to review your use of Commerce Features and take any actions that we deem necessary or advisable in our discretion to protect us or our Users, which may include remedies up to and including suspension or termination of any or all of our services to you.
- Our failure to enforce any part of our terms or policies is not a waiver of our right to do so at a later date.
- In connection with our review of your use of Commerce Features, we may request information from you. You agree to promptly comply with our requests.
- In addition to and without limiting the scope of the indemnification obligations set out in the terms and policies listed in Section 1 above:
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims (including but not limited to claims for property damage, bodily injury or death, and to the extent permitted by law, claims based on our negligence), damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) (collectively, “Claims“) arising from or related to your sale of products using our Commerce Features, the products that you sell using our Commerce Features, your acts or omissions with respect to User Data or any breach or alleged breach of these Seller Terms.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all Claims related to Taxes and Fees, including any penalties and interest (“Tax Liabilities“) that may result from your use of Commerce Features. You agree that (a) we have no liability to you or any taxing jurisdiction for any Tax Liabilities; (b) you are solely responsible and liable for payment of Tax Liabilities and (c) you shall not seek reimbursement from us for Tax Liabilities.
- Other terms and conditions
- These Seller Terms do not create any partnership, joint venture, franchise, sales representative or agency relationship between you and AllFootballShirts or an exclusive relationship between us.
- These Seller Terms do not create any partnership, joint venture, franchise, sales representative or agency relationship between you and AllFootballShirts or an exclusive relationship between us.
- We may change or update these Seller Terms at any time in our sole discretion. If we make changes or updates, we will provide you with notice such as by email or by posting the amended Seller Terms here and updating the “Last Updated” date. All amended Seller Terms will become effective immediately on the date posted unless we state otherwise, and will apply prospectively after such changes and updates become effective. Your continued use of the Commerce Features constitutes acceptance of those changes and updates.
- We may translate these Seller Terms into languages other than English for your convenience, but to the extent that there are any inconsistencies or conflict between those translations and the English version, the English version will control to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
- If any portion of these Seller Terms are found to be unenforceable, then (except as otherwise provided) that portion will be severed and the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- You may terminate these Seller Terms at any time by providing us with at least 30 days prior written notice.
Onsite Checkout Payments Features Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 01 March 2023
- These “Onsite Checkout Payments Features Terms and Conditions” apply to your use of any onsite checkout payment feature or other payment feature we make available to you in or through AllFootballShirts products to allow Users to initiate payments to you in exchange for your goods or services (together, “Payments Features”). Any payment transaction initiated by a User to you using a Payments Feature is a “Transaction”.
- Unless stated otherwise, capitalised terms shall have the meaning given to them in the Seller Agreement.
- Please read the Checkout Terms carefully. If you do not agree to the Checkout Terms, you cannot use the Payments Features. The Checkout Terms may be updated from time to time with notice when we make a significant change or without notice when we make a minor change, and, unless otherwise stated, your continued use of the Payments Features will be deemed acceptance of such updated Checkout Terms. If you do not agree to any update to the Checkout Terms, you must stop using the Payments Features.
- Payment Providers
- Payments for Transactions will be processed by a third-party payment (a “Payment Provider”), in accordance with their terms of service, and not by us.
- You authorise us to access, use, and interact with the Payment Provider about the Payments Features on your behalf, including with respect to authorisations, captures, refunds, cancellations, and the execution and monitoring of activity related to the Payments Features. You also authorise us to receive data from your Payment Provider to allow us to determine chargeback rates and refund rates for all of your Transactions.
- Payment Methods
- We enable you to accept various “Payment Methods”, such as credit cards and debit cards. When you agree to these Checkout Terms, where necessary, we also accept your agreement to the terms of these Payment Methods on their behalf.
- We may add or change Payment Methods from time to time. Your continued use of the Payments Features constitutes acceptance of such addition or change, as well as your acceptance of their terms of service.
- Payment Methods are provided by various providers, and each provider controls the terms that apply to its Payment Method. As a consequence, the terms applicable to a Payment Method are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to periodically review the terms for each Payment Method in order to ensure that you are aware of, and comply with, the applicable requirements.
- The following fees apply to Payments Features:
|b Country where you/your business are established||c Selling Fee (expressed as % of total Transaction value)|
- The above Selling Fees do not include any fees which your Payment Provider may charge separately. Please review their terms and conditions to see the fees they may charge. You understand that you are solely responsible for paying such fees.
- Selling Fees are calculated based on the final selling price, not including postage fees
- Selling Fees and all other fees and Applicable Taxes which we agree or are required to collect will be deducted by your Payment Provider from the payouts they make to your linked payout account and you authorise your Payment Provider to make all such relevant deductions.
- Selling Fees and all other fees are exclusive of any Applicable Taxes, and to the extent taxes are required to be collected or withheld, you will pay such taxes in addition to the amounts otherwise payable, but do not include any taxes that you may be responsible for paying based upon Transactions made.
- To the extent permitted under applicable laws and regulations, all Selling Fees are non-refundable except as provided in the Seller Policies.
- Updates and Maintenance
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, AllFootballShirts may (a) modify, update, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Payments Features; (b) impose limits on certain features and services; or (c) restrict your access to or use of parts or all of the Payments Features (for example, because we reasonably believe that you have violated these Checkout Terms, other AllFootballShirts rules or policies, applicable laws or regulations, our Purchase Protection Policy (if applicable) or our Seller Policies (if applicable), or to prevent financial loss to a User, AllFootballShirts, a Payment Provider, or any other third party), in each case at any time and without liability or other obligation to you.
- AllFootballShirts shall use reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that the Payments Features are available and functional. However, AllFootballShirts is not obligated to provide any maintenance, technical support, or other support for the Payments Features. AllFootballShirts makes no guarantees to you in relation to the availability or uptime of the Payments Features.
- Use Restrictions In connection with the Payments Features, you must not (and must not enable or permit others to):
- modify the Payments Features;
- create any application or system that circumvents the Checkout Terms or AllFootballShirts’ rules and policies;
- provide false or misleading information;
- refuse to cooperate with any AllFootballShirts investigations;
- interfere with the security, functionality, or user experience of any Payments Feature;
- conduct business in a manner that leads to upheld complaints; or
- use any Payments Features other than to receive payments from Users in exchange for goods or services.
- Customers and Transactions
- All sales and Transactions are between you and a User, as your customer. You must provide goods or services as you described, in exchange for payment from the User.
- You will notify us immediately if you become aware of any actual or potential claim, cause of action, investigation, proceeding, or dispute that could affect your ability to fully comply with these Checkout Terms or which otherwise relates to your rights to use the Payments Features.
- You agree and acknowledge that the sale is between you and your customer and AllFootballShirts is not a party;
- You agree and acknowledge that you will be responsible for investigating and resolving disputes (including returns and refunds of any goods or services purchased);
- You agree and acknowledge that we are not and will not be responsible for (i) any aspect of the goods or services you sell, (ii) the acts or omissions of your customers, or (iii) the acts or omissions of your Payment Provider, including any failure or refusal by them to process a Transaction; and
- You agree and acknowledge that we will not be liable for any unauthorized or failed Transactions. Our enablement of a Transaction does not mean that your customer has sufficient funds, or that the Transaction will be authorized or processed.
- You are the seller of record for the goods or services you provide through use of our Platform and agree to comply with all applicable tax laws and ordinances. Except as otherwise provided within these Checkout Terms, you are solely responsible for all determinations, calculations, collections, withholdings, reporting, and remittance of applicable taxes, including but not limited to sales and use tax, goods and services tax, value-added tax, and other similar taxes (“Applicable Taxes”), duties, fees, surcharges and additional charges for sales (“Other Fees”) that result from your use of the Payments Features.We mutually agree to cooperate upon contact from a taxing authority. If information is required to satisfy a request from a taxing authority, either party can submit a written notice requesting the information from the other party (“Information Request”). Both parties agree to respond to an Information Request within thirty days or a reasonable period detailed within the scope of the Information Request. If you are contacted by a taxing authority for sales and use taxes related to your use of our Platform, you agree to notify AllFootballShirts within 30 days of receipt of such notice.
- Marketing and promotions
- You agree that we may offer to fund promotions, discounts or other incentives (“Incentives”) directly to Users, in accordance with the Seller Agreement. You acknowledge that our provision of Incentives does not alter your obligations (including to your customers) under these Checkout Terms. You remain solely responsible for all Applicable Taxes on any payments to you that involve Incentives.
- Use of Information You will use data that you obtain from AllFootballShirts in connection with your use of the Payments Features only as permitted by the Seller Agreement.
- You may stop using the Payments Features at any time with or without notifying us.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, AllFootballShirts may terminate these Checkout Terms for any reason (for example, because we reasonably believe that you have violated these Checkout Terms, other AllFootballShirts rules or policies, applicable laws or regulations, our Purchase Protection Policy (if applicable) or our Seller Policies (if applicable), or to prevent financial loss to a User, AllFootballShirts, a Payment Provider, or any other third party) and at any time without liability or other obligation to you.
- Upon termination of these Checkout Terms, you will immediately cease all use of the Payments Features, including use of any data you have received in relation to the Payments Features.
Seller Protection, Performance and Accountability Policies
Last updated: 01 March 2023
Understanding our policies
AllFootballShirts provides sellers with certain protections for on-site transactions that are documented in these policies. These policies outline what seller protections are available and how to interact with buyers if something does not go as planned. These policies also provide guidance for how sellers should fulfil and dispatch orders made using on-site checkout.
Violation or abuse of these policies may lead to various consequences, including, but not limited to, account restrictions, restrictions on seller protections, cancellation of orders, ranking changes, removal of products or refunds at a loss to the seller.
For the purposes of these policies, where specified “Individual Seller” refers to someone selling through a personal profile.
For the purposes of these policies, where specified “Shop Seller” refers to someone selling through a AllFootballShirts.
For the purposes of these policies, where specified, “seller” or “sellers” refers to both Shop Sellers and Individual Sellers.
- Item not as described (INAD)
AllFootballShirts protects sellers against buyer abuse where the buyer claims that the item is not as described. To qualify, 1) the buyer must contact the seller first for issue resolution; 2) sellers must respond to a buyer’s refund request within two working days; sellers can ask for goods to be returned (at seller’s expense for Individual Sellers), issue a refund or decline the request; 3) If the buyer creates a claim with AllFootballShirts, they will be asked to prove that the item is not as described in the listing. 4) AllFootballShirts will decline the claim if we determine that the buyer hasn’t tried to resolve the issue with the seller or if the item matches the description in the listing.
Sellers are the first point of contact for buyers and all sellers should try to resolve buyers’ claims by initiating a return or issuing a refund. If a seller does not respond to a buyer within two working days and the buyer contacts AllFootballShirts, AllFootballShirts will issue a refund at a loss to the seller and the buyer will keep the product.
If the seller initiates a return or refund, and the buyer declines to return the product to the seller, the buyer will not be refunded.
If the buyer shows that the item delivered does not match the listing, AllFootballShirts will issue a refund at a loss to the seller – AllFootballShirts does not issue any return label in this case. If the buyer cannot show that the item delivered does not match the listing, AllFootballShirts will protect the seller against the claim.
- Returns protection
AllFootballShirts will play an independent role to support sellers from buyers who return products that they have used, damaged or substituted for a different product, and cases where the return was never delivered. To qualify, sellers must submit documentation showing that the item returned was used, damaged by the buyer, substituted for a different product or that the return was lost during delivery. We will take steps to bar these buyers in order to support the seller. We will not refund damages and advise sellers to check their personal insurance policies for this.
- Order fulfilment obligations
Shop Sellers must provide accurate dispatch and handling windows for all products and orders. Sellers must provide valid tracking information for all orders and orders must be received by the buyer within the delivery window (handling time + dispatch time) listed by the seller in the product description page. Once confirmed, sellers must fulfil orders within the allotted time frame or the order may be automatically cancelled by AllFootballShirts.
If an Individual Seller has not fulfilled an order within three working days from the date of the purchase, that order will be automatically cancelled by AllFootballShirts.
If you deliver products, you must meet performance standards for order fulfilment, including order tracking, dispatch and delivery, as notified by AllFootballShirts. These performance standards are determined in AllFootballShirts’ sole discretion.
- Support and issues
Buyers must first contact the seller to try to resolve purchase issues. Sellers must comply with applicable local laws regarding returns. Where no laws exist, Shops Sellers must, at a minimum, accept returns of products in the same condition as they were received and returned within the timeframe specified by the seller in the product listing for that purchase. The time frame specified for returns must match the return category selected for the product listing. The return timeframe begins from the delivery date. Refunds must be issued within two working days from when the seller receives the returned items.
Sellers must provide a return address to buyers when accepting a return request but it is the buyers responsibility to pay return costs unless otherwise specified by the seller.
- Appealing a buyer dispute or claim
When a buyer is dissatisfied with a delivered product or a seller’s conduct during the delivery and fulfilment process, they can raise the issue with AllFootballShirts as a dispute and we will act as an independent party to help resolve this.
Shop sellers have ten calendar days to respond to a chargeback and submit evidence against the buyer’s claim. Individual Sellers cannot dispute chargebacks. AllFootballShirts may choose to dispute chargebacks on behalf of sellers. AllFootballShirts will not consider Purchase Protection claims from buyers who have received a refund as a result of a successful chargeback. AllFootballShirts may conduct additional investigations into seller accounts that face multiple chargeback claims, and may take additional action to restrict the seller’s account. AllFootballShirts may also disable payments or take additional action to restrict the account of buyers who file fraudulent chargebacks. For more information on Chargebacks please click here https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/visa-mastercard-chargeback/
- Payment disputes with AllFootballShirts
Sellers have 60 calendar days to contact AllFootballShirts regarding payment disputes or issues. Any disputes or issues not raised within this time period will be permanently waived.
Purchase Protection Policy
Last updated: 30 March 2022
Understanding Our Policies
Our Purchase Protection Policies are here to provide you with peace of mind whenever you make a purchase through on-site checkout on AllFootballShirts. We want you to have a great experience every time, but if you have an issue with your purchase, our policies are in place to help make things right.
For the purposes of this policy, where specified, an individual seller refers to someone selling through a personal profile.
To qualify for Purchase Protection:
- Make sure that your purchase is eligible as a protected purchase as defined in this policy.
- Contact the seller first to let them know that there’s a problem with the purchase. For eligible purchases, if you can’t resolve the issue directly with the seller, you may email us to make a claim.
- We will review your claim to determine whether it qualifies for Purchase Protection, and issue a refund for the full purchase price of the item and delivery costs if your claim is approved, which will be charged back to the seller using the payment method we hold for them. Decisions are made at our sole discretion.
Not covered by Purchase protection
- Items purchased via the ‘want’ section.
- The buyer arranged their own delivery service of the product purchased.
- The buyer provided an incorrect or invalid address at checkout
- The buyer used third party forwarding or mail redirection
- The buyer was notified an item was available for collection but did not collect during the ‘collection window’
- The buyer refuses delivery of an item.
When Are Your Purchases Protected
Many purchases that you make using on-site checkout on AllFootballShirts are covered by our Purchase Protection Policies. Your purchases are protected in the following situations:
When making purchases through on-site checkout on AllFootballShirts:
- Item not received.
- For sellers using onsite checkout, if the buyer has not received the item two days (48 hours) after the estimated arrival date shown in the order details page, the item is considered “not received” and is eligible for purchase protection.
- Item damaged or significantly different than described. For example:
- Item was damaged during delivery
- Item is missing major parts, and this wasn’t disclosed
- Item condition was different than described
- Item is a different version or edition than what was displayed for purchase
- Item is completely different from what was ordered
Disputes & Refunds
- Contacting the merchant
When using on-site checkout, you should first contact the seller to resolve your issue with a purchase. The seller has two working days to respond to you and attempt to resolve your issue.
- Filing a claim with AllFootballShirts
When using on-site checkout, if a seller or individual seller has not responded or resolved your issue after two working days, you can submit an email claim to email@example.com regarding your claim. We’ll review your claim, along with supporting documentation from the buyer and the seller. We’ll typically respond within 48 hours. This claim does not hold AllFootballShirts liable for any refunds but we will act as an independent party to support your dispute, and if a refund is agreed it will be given at the loss to the seller.
- Refunds and returns
If you are requesting a refund, remember to contact the seller within the return period specified in the product listing and follow the seller’s instructions for returning the delivered item.